Friday, July 6, 2012

Graduating class of 2012

Hello my Sweet Baboos

About a month ago was one of the biggest events in my young life.
I was apart of the graduating class of 2012!
I didn't even cry though...Probably because I already had cried like a million times the last month of school.
It's the weirdest feeling sometimes. Thinking about after summer, when everyone is going back to school except for me. 
I woke up one morning and I was laying in bed and I realized that if I don't do anything with myself, that if I just laid in my bed all day and did absolutely nothing, that I would do just that. Nothing.
That if I don't get up and attack every opportunity to start my life in some way, that I would do nothing WITH my life!
I can't say that it's necessarily a bad feeling, it's just different. The last 12 years of my life I've gone to school, I've lived my life for other people controlling it. And all of a sudden I'm an adult and I make my own decisions.
It's pretty exciting though if you ask me!

My graduation was a pretty exciting event for me though. Not only did I graduate, but I had the honor of singing The National Anthem! ME!

 National Anthem sung by yours truly!
(Click to watch^)


I also made this video to say goodbye to my senior class. I had tried out to speak at graduation and didn't make it, but I still had alot I wanted to say. So I took my speech and made a video.

  




 I got my first car as my graduation present!
A cute little Ford Ranger customized exactly how I wanted it.
It's the best truck a girl could ask for (:

I'm looking forward to my new life outside of school. It really feels like it's MY life now. 
Ya there's a lot more responsibility but I'm not totally hating it. It's just a new adventure.



Until tomorrow Beautiful

Gabbi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment