Monday, January 16, 2012

My 18th BIRTHDAY!

Hello my sweet Baboos

It's been forever since I updated my blog, but sometimes LIFE gets in the way and we just get busy. But I'm back and I have such exciting news!
I'm 18 years old now!!
 About a week ago was my Grandma's & my birthday. To celebrate we went to the LA Zoo & then to Universal CityWalk for dinner at Bubba Gumps and it was great!

Here's some pictures of me and my best friend Gloria at the Zoo!

I would definitely have to say zebras are my favorite animal! Sometimes... HAHA
It seems to vary



Me and my ultimate, forever, until the day I die and beyond, best friend Gloria.
 This is a different Gloria than my blogger friend.
But this is us in front of a glowing dinosaur wall at Universal Citywalk.
I love this girl more than ANYTHING.

It was a great birthday spent with all the people I love most.
I always thought being 18 would be amazing. That something would change and my life would never be the same!
 That it would somehow be better than any other age.
And i still feel exactly the same as when I was 17 or 16.
Maybe not 15, I was a wierd little girl HAHA!!

Well I hope you have a blessed week and are joyful wherever you may go.
Tomorrow I'll post about the fun crafts I made with my bestie all weekend! YAY!


Until tomorrow beautiful


Gabbi


No comments:

Post a Comment