Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crafty weekend with my bestie!

Hello my sweet Baboos

So this weekend my best friend came over and we just crafted the night away!!
She brought her sewing maching over and sewed the cutest shorts!
We gotsome fur trimming from Michael's on sale and we trimed my high-waisted shorts that she gave me for my birthday.
Mostly Glo sewed while I watched HAHA

Using some ribbon scraps from an old dress I made this adorable school girl bow tie!
I'll try and do a look with it soon.
 I also made for us ear cuffs. They're definitely not the highest quality but... I don't care!
Lastly, with thick black silk ribbon purchased from Michael's I relaced my combat boots to give them more of a feminine touch.
I love crafting with my best friend! She knows how to make everything just that much cuter

Well that's all for our crafts, I hope they inspire you to do your own crafting/repurposing!
Hopefully soon I'll be able to upload some funny videos of me and my friends!
But until then I pray you have a wonderful day tomorrow & always remember that
You are Fearfully & Wonderfully Made.

Until tomorrow Beautiful

Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment