Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weekend in Ontario

Hello my sweet Baboos
 I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend!
Monday my family and I went to the Bass Pro Shop...and let me tell you, I'm not a super sporty or outdoorsy type of girl but that store was amazing!!
While I was there I bought some fun things I thought I could put in my hair.
My dad "Only my daughter could go into a sporting goods store and make it a fashion statement" HAHA!
I got some feathers that I thought would be fun.
I know feathers are out and not the popular thing anymore but I could care less HAHA.
I also bought a fishing lure that was sparkley and have used it as hair tinsel!
 I love trucker caps, so I bought this one for just $2.99. I'm probably gonna take some rhinestones and bling it up a little.

We also spent a little time at the Ontario mall.
I had found $20 in my camera case from my birthday so I had a little extra money to spend.
I went to H&M for the first time and it reminded me alot of Forever21.
They were having a sale buy 1 get 1 free! I got a grey sweater dress and a light pink kimono style dress with cherry blossoms on it.
This cheetah print jacket I've wanted for awhile when I saw it at HotTopic at the citywalk but at the time it was $49.50.
When we went to the one in Ontario, almost everything in the store was up to %75 off! and I found this jacket and it was marked down to $33.98 and then another %30 off of that!
Making it about $23!
I definitely could not let it go this time HAHA (:

I wore my sweater dress yesterday.
HAHA! I think I made myself look a little bit too tan in the one on the left :3 OOPS!
I was having difficulty chosing between these 2 for LOOKBOOK.
So similar yet so different.... HAHA

So this was my look from yesterday. I edited, re-edited, deleted and edited again and again until I felt like it was finally good enough. Sometimes we do that. We don't feel like we're good enough and that our biggest critic will be other people.
When really we are our worst one.
So we edit ourselves to death and pick ourselves apart trying to be perfect....
but we never can.
Noone on this earth will ever think you are perfect, no matter how hard you try.
Not Jesus though, He thinks you're a masterpiece.
He always has and he always will.


I hope you had a wonderful adventure filled weekend and that you have a blessed fashion filled week (:


Until tomorrow Beautiful

Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment