Saturday, February 25, 2012

My 18th Birthday!

Hello my sweet Baboos

So in the beginning of January I had my 18th birthday!
I had a birthday party and I had it at Megaland which is sort of like Pump it Up.
If you don't know what either one of those places are, it's a massive building filled with bounce houses and blow up slides, obstacle courses etc.
18 years old and celebrating my birth with bounce houses HAHA!

 HAHA! I rolled out of a slide & my mom took this flattering picture of my behind.
Thanks Mom!
Hello Kitty was the theme.
Everything from our party hats to the goody bags to the rings on our cupcakes was Hello Kitty.
*sigh*
Who knew such a cute little cat could steal my heart.
Using the frosting of the colorful cupcakes to beautify themselves. HAHA
My friends crack me up HAHA!
Before the night was over, I recieved the best birthday singing I've ever heard in my life.
Thankyou to all my friends for making my Birthday very special


Until tomorrow Beautiful, 

Gabbi


1 comment:

  1. haha... we all look soo great!! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete