Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Hello my sweet Baboos

This is my first blog post EVER! And I've been pondering all day "What am I gonna write about?!" Finally I came to the conclusion to just write about what's been on my mind lately. And that would have to be CHRISTMAS!!!

And to get myself all excited for the holidays I have this sweet little silver christmas tree that I'm decorating with pink bows.

And just the other day my mom took my sister and I to go find a dress to wear to church on Christmas since it lands on Sunday this year. I found mine at Forever 21, the dress & shoes.

I'm SO excited to wear this! I love how the dress has just a hint of sparkle, & it looks like little snowballs or snowflakes are on it! And the shoes I got make up for whatever sparkle my dress is lacking! HA HA! I'll definitely have to do an OOTD or LOOKBOOK on this look.

I know some people are probably thinking "I wish I had money to just spend on pretty things".
All I have to say is ME TOO. HA HA. I honestly never buy stuff just the sake of buying stuff. Christmas is a very special time for my family, and since it falls on Sunday this year, we want to make sure we look our best and just enjoy the time & season.
But material things aren't what's important though.
Being the beautiful person God made you to be is.

Just the other night at my Nan & Gog's house (that would be my grandparents) my family & I were watching The Santa Claus because it was on TV, and in the bottom corner of the screen a Days until Christmas counter popped up & said 30 days until Christmas! AAAHHH!!!!
So I've been counting the days since then and there's only 25 of them left!

It's amazing how time flies. You think oh i'll never be there, it's never gonna happen. And then one day you arrive to a time in your life and BAM... you realize that you're already in the middle of it and it's flying by too fast.

We have to be sure to take the time to appreciate what we have now everyday because It could all be swept away the next. Time is precious, we must not waste it.

Until tomorrow beautiful

Gabbi

1 comment: