Thursday, December 1, 2011

LOOKBOOK+My day

Hello my sweet Baboos


How many of you have a LOOKBOOK?
'Cause I do!
If you have one, comment with the link below and I'll definitely check you out!
Here's mine if anyone's interested.
http://lookbook.nu/user/1197609-Gabbi-D

My looks change from day to day dependant on 1 of 2 things, my mood or on a new clothing item I haven't worn yet. And lately I've been feeling really Rock'nroll. HAHA!

This was my look yesterday. I hadn't worn this blue faux snake skin jacket yet and I finally felt like I had just the right outfit for it. I paired it with a tough rocker babe outfit because I've been feeling a little hard-core lately.
I also have never worn these super fun half-hand studded gloves. The black cuff I'm wearing I made myself. I was inspired by Kandee Johnson and her leather cuff haha(; I love kandee<3
My earrings are from Charming Charlie's, Sunnies from the local fair, & head scarf from a yard sale. It was only like 50 cents! I love yard sales!

I think I've been feeling like I need to be tough partially because I had some girls say really mean things about me just the other day and it got under my skin, which isn't normal for me because I've had to deal with mean girls since I was young. But some times you just get tired of all the negative people and you're frusterated and then one small thing ends up upsetting you more than it normally would. And it's all because of unhappy, miserable people.

Don't let them win!
Because misery loves company and if you're even the slightest bit happy, you become miserable peoples target.
You can't let others unhappiness steal your joy.
You are a beautiful person.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, Than loved for who I'm NOT."   -Curt Cobain

Enough sad/negative things.
Who had a good day?
My day was pretty good! I finished it off by caroling with my choir, going to a Christmas parade with my family, and then eating a big fat cheese & chorizo nacho!
We even saw Santa!

Me and my Mommy at the parade! I hollied her face because I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be blogged. HEHEHE(;

Until tomorrow beautiful


Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment