Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My weekend!

Hello my sweet Baboos

I know it's a few days late, but I had a great weekend and I hope you did too!
Saturday was my moms birthday! & guess what we did...

We went to MEDIEVAL TIMES!!
It was crazy awesome!
We saw jousting, intense sword fighting,& some cute knights (; HAHA!
We were of the yellow kingdom, and cheering on the yellow knight!
This guy had thee best narrators' voice EVER!
It was such a neat experience, & definitely something I would want to do again.
They even have a pirate dinner show just down the street from this one!
HAHA!
& after wards...
                    KRISPY KREMES!!!
          If you have not eaten a Krispy Kreme doughnut...You have yet to live. HAHA!

So This was on Saturday, and then on Sunday night we went to
Hanging of the Green
at my church.
(Hollied faces. HEHEHE)

It was a very beautiful service, and a great way to truely kick off the Christmas season by reminding ourselves what the true meaning of Christmas is.
We can't forget that we celebrate Christmas only because of Christ.
It's not just about decorating with pretty lights, happy music, & just giving/getting gifts.
That stuff is awesome and I totally love it too!
But it's about Christ.
& if you take theChrist out of Christmas...then it's not truely Christmas at all.
The celebration is about how Jesus loved us more than his own life and came in human form for me and for YOU.

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and have an amazing blessed week.
Be the beautiful person you ARE. Because God never created you to settle for anything less.
For you, my love, are Fearfully & Wonderfully Made.

Until tomorrow beautiful


Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment