Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That Christmas Fun

Hello my sweet Baboos

Today is the 14th. Meaning that there are only 10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
This is madness!!

So tonight I had a great time with my 2 awesome friends Gloria & Jessica at my church's youth christmas party! Our team beasted at gingerbread house making...cause dats jus how we roll (;
                                   This is me and my girls Jessica (left) & Gloria (right)
             Gloria has a blog too! It's about Fashion & this girl knows a thang or two about it.
                                               To check her out CLICK HERE

It was a great time with my friends, good competition and yummy snacks!! HA HA
I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season all month long, because it only comes once a year!

Until tomorrow beautiful


Gabbi

1 comment: