Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LOOKBOOK

Hello my sweet Baboos


Only 3 more days until CHRISTMAS!
How exciting (:

So I've been a little busy lately and unable to put up some more Looks on LOOKBOOK.
But here's a few from last week.

  •  This vest was a hand-me-down from a friend of my grandmas. It's a really great piece to pair with more of a feminine color like this corally pink. It gives an edgey twist.
  • This asian inspired head scarf I got from a yard sale. when unfolded it has sweet little asain women on it.
  • & these very 80's earrings I also salvaged from a yard sale. So they probably were a hit back in the day HAHA (:
  •  I really like this look. I feel like this is a creepy dolly ensemble.
  • The key element in this look is the pom-pom hair. It gives a playful, whimsical feel all being tied down to the darker side with the dark lipstick.
  •  This skull bracelet I've had for years. I purchased it at Disneyland in the pirates of the carribean store.
  • And this ring was a gift from my beautiful friend Gloria. I mentioned her in my last post. She changed her blog so here's a non-dead link CLICK HERE to Go check her out!
Alright my lovelies, I will definitely try and keep up with my blog. & since Christmas break is just around the corner, I will have LOADS of time(:

Until tomorrow beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment