Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas eve EVE

Hello my sweet Baboos ♥


Today is Christmas eve EVE. The EVE before Christmas eve! But probably by the time I'm finished typing it will be past midnight and be Christmas eve... But what ever(;

So! Here is just some pictures of what I did the past few days ...
Has anyone tried Mcdonalds hot cocoa? Because it's amazingly delicious!
I am anti-anything-Mcdonalds because I think they are disgusting, but their hot cocoa is awesome! HAHA


I ate at this mexican resteraunt the other day & it was so stinkin good. They let me pick out a funny little japanese pastry that they were given as a gifts.
The lady said that most of them were kind of wierd so I just picked whatever one.
This one was called Purple Sweet Potatoe Pie
and...It was wierd HAHA
As much as I had hoped it wouldn't be wierd, it was.

Today my family went to the mall to see Santa Claus.
It was so crazy at the mall! It made me thankful I had all my christmas shopping done with the gifts safely wrapped and waiting under our tree.
HAHAHA!
I honestly hope this picture makes you laugh as hard as it makes me laugh HAHAHAH :'D

WOO! 11:55, It's still Christmas eve EVE.
Goodnight you beautiful, amazing dream. I hope you get a goodnights rest and are ready for tomorrow(:


Until tomorrow beautiful♥


Gabbi

3 comments:

  1. I eat purple yam pastries all the time with Nikko! I love that stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I really do! Why wouldn't I!?
      It's really popular in the Filipino culture :P

      Delete