Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas eve EVE

Hello my sweet Baboos


Today is Christmas eve EVE. The EVE before Christmas eve! But probably by the time I'm finished typing it will be past midnight and be Christmas eve... But what ever(;

So! Here is just some pictures of what I did the past few days ...
Has anyone tried Mcdonalds hot cocoa? Because it's amazingly delicious!
I am anti-anything-Mcdonalds because I think they are disgusting, but their hot cocoa is awesome! HAHA


I ate at this mexican resteraunt the other day & it was so stinkin good. They let me pick out a funny little japanese pastry that they were given as a gifts.
The lady said that most of them were kind of wierd so I just picked whatever one.
This one was called Purple Sweet Potatoe Pie
and...It was wierd HAHA
As much as I had hoped it wouldn't be wierd, it was.

Today my family went to the mall to see Santa Claus.
It was so crazy at the mall! It made me thankful I had all my christmas shopping done with the gifts safely wrapped and waiting under our tree.
HAHAHA!
I honestly hope this picture makes you laugh as hard as it makes me laugh HAHAHAH :'D

WOO! 11:55, It's still Christmas eve EVE.
Goodnight you beautiful, amazing dream. I hope you get a goodnights rest and are ready for tomorrow(:


Until tomorrow beautiful


Gabbi

3 comments:

  1. I eat purple yam pastries all the time with Nikko! I love that stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I really do! Why wouldn't I!?
      It's really popular in the Filipino culture :P

      Delete