Saturday, December 24, 2011

13 hours 30 minutes and counting...

Hello my sweet Baboos
I'm so excited for tomorrow! But honestly what I'm getting isn't as exciting to me as what I'm giving my family HAHA I just can't wait to see their faces when they open their gifts!!

So todays post is about all the lovely gifts my beautiful and amazing friends have given me over the holiday season.
This was at our Performance Drama Christmas party yesterday(:
My friends Alyssa, Jessica, & Gloria!
I didn't get a picture of my friend Gabe because I don't think he had arrived yet.
One of my good friends Sonia is enjoying her Christmas holiday in Vera Cruz, Mexico! So I didn't get to take a picture with her either.
But for Christmas she took me to Chipotle for the first time, determined that I would like it HAHAHA & I have to admit that it was pretty good.

My sweet friend Gabe gave me this little tin with these goodies inside for christmas(:
My favorite candies with a little christmas bear holding a pretty ring.
Poor guy lost the shopping bag after he had bought my present and ended up rebuying the same gift! HAHA
He cracks me up(':
The little ring he said was from Forever 21

My cutiepie friend Alyssa gave me this awesome body glitter brush from Victoria's Secret! It's a perfumed body glitter which smells AMAZING. I was so excited when she gave this to me!! I cannot wait to use it.

Then my lovely friend Gloria who I've mentioned before gave me these super comfy ,elbow length knit gloves which I love. She gave me a pretty lipgloss too, I just forgot to take a picture of it. 

& finally my sweetheart friend Jessica gave me this yummy Victoria's Secret body mist in the scent Vanilla Lace along with 2 lipglosses & some black bangles.


I'm really thankful for these gifts, but I'm even more thankful for my sweet & thoughtful friends.
They're friendship & love means more to me than any material thing in the world.

I hope that you all have meaningful relationships and friends in your life.
But even if you don't, don't think that you are forgotten and unloved, because thats not true.
Jesus loves you more than his own life.
He thought you were worth dying for.
      
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Enjoy every minute because it only comes once a year.
Merry Christmas & God bless.


Until tomorrow beautiful


Gabbi

1 comment:

  1. Hi love, tried to follow you but wasn't sure where to go! There is no button. Hope you ha a lovely Christmas, seems you couldn't wait for it to arrive !

    xxx
    PERRY

    ReplyDelete